A clean list of Odonata names have been uploaded on IBP based on Subramanian, K.A. and Babu, R. (2017). Checklist of Odonata (Insecta) of India. Version 3.0.

Featured Discussions

Browse Discussions

144 discussions found
    I wonder whether the taxonomists could list the most critically endangered species of trees in India. Perhaps we can start a tentative list ...
    Updated
    600th person to register in Treesindia! I hope 600 people become the nucleus of a movement to have every tree species growing in India on tr...
    Updated
    The following are my observations. I am sure you may have given thought to many of them and some of them may be done consciously for a reaso...
    Updated
  • Subject
    I thoroughly enjoyed the one week journey with trees and indiabiodiversity portal! I guess the kind of entries that have come, especially fr...
    Updated
    Just finished counting trees for about 40% of the enclave, but we had a lot of fun with local residents learning a little bit about taxonomy...
    Updated
    what was a belief in many ancient cultures, seems to have gotten its due scientific attention. some vids here show more: http://healthybodyn...
    Updated
    Updated
    where is TROCHETIA BOUTANIANA FLOWER FOUND?...
    Updated
  • Subject
    What is botanical name for the tree called Matti?...
    Updated
  • Subject
    Good to see this group on the portal. Looking forward to seeing the biodiversity of Kodungaloor grow here....
    Updated
    A warm welcome to all the new folks who joined in the last 24 hours. Sorry I cannot send a personal email as there were aprox. 200 new users...
    Updated
    Planning a tree mapping event organized by ATREE and the Royal enclave residents association to map trees in and around Sriramapura, the lay...
    Updated