Leading up to the National Moth Week on July 22, we interview some contributors of moth observations.Listen to the first podcast episode with Nagesh O. S. on the IBP blog.

Featured Discussions

Browse Discussions

138 discussions found
    Updated
    where is TROCHETIA BOUTANIANA FLOWER FOUND?...
    Updated
  • Subject
    What is botanical name for the tree called Matti?...
    Updated
  • Subject
    Good to see this group on the portal. Looking forward to seeing the biodiversity of Kodungaloor grow here....
    Updated
    A warm welcome to all the new folks who joined in the last 24 hours. Sorry I cannot send a personal email as there were aprox. 200 new users...
    Updated
    Planning a tree mapping event organized by ATREE and the Royal enclave residents association to map trees in and around Sriramapura, the lay...
    Updated
    This is a recent article that I noticed in one of the mailing lists. It suggests that trees in urban areas report better well-being. I wonde...
    Updated
  • Subject
    I came to know about tree campaign in news papers. it is really good growth in field of botany. and it is also good news for tree lovers....
    Updated
    We now have a discussion thread where members can discuss all tree-related issues. Do participate and leave feedback....
    Updated
    Welcome on board Mohanan, and Pierre. Gladwin...
    Updated
    after seeing the news in today's paper i am extremely happy as a botanist. i will register the trees in my home and in the college campus . ...
    Updated
    A warm welcome to Manish and thanks to Ravi for helping identify the species...
    Updated