We have deployed a new feature : Traits ! Read all about it on the IBP blog http://bit.ly/2gVflyS
 As animals are divided into various sections - which becomes easy to visit and edit and update for the contributor/s and visitor/s, I earnestly suggest the respected Admin to divide plants into various habits.

The list of plants as a whole is huge to handle, edit-update, add images under one observation.

Scrolling takes lot of time if images are >2500.

Please do help in making editing a pleasure for the contributor.

"TreesIndia" group has helped users like me to check and edit.

Similarly, the group "Spotting Alien Exotic Species" for plants also helps in visiting and editing.

Started
Updated
Tags
Add Tag
  • habit of plant
  • plant categories
Show 2 older feeds>>
  • Dr. Rujuta : In reply to R Prabhakar
    Thank you Sir for replying to my request. Yes, this portal is very powerful. I have been recommending many experts in Pune to upload their observations on this portal. People are working in their chosen fields for decades, however don't have time to upload.
  • Dr. Rujuta : In reply to R Prabhakar
    Sir, I am just an enthusiast and not an expert. However, seven main habits of the plants were easy for me to grasp from the field guides I have  and observe on field - 1) Tree 2) Shrub 3) Climber 4) Herb 5) Small herb with flowers less than 1 cm. 6) Fern 7) Moss   
Please write comment